Wednesday 23 March 2011

Joanne Unleashed

Just when you thought you couldn't possibly be more sick of hearing me talk after yesterday, here's another interview conducted a couple of weeks ago that was released on Monday.  It was with Joanne, a fellow health nerd like us, who has truly put together some fantastic and very diverse interviews including Kilmer McCully and Jon Gabriel just to name a couple.  I haven't listened to the interview yet, but hopefully it came out pretty good.

Listen to our conversation HERE

After signing up for Joanne's site via her free membership, you'll be able to access it. 

P.S. - Sorry for my absence in the comments this week.  My sister, oldest niece, and Eat the Food niece are in town, and there's sand on the beach that needs to be held down.  I will be back full throttle next week, and will be doing a short post tomorrow-ish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment